Flags allow for very specific control of actions by Players or Groups both inside and outside of claims.
Default Flags can be overridden or per claim specific Flags can be used.
/cf Provides you a UI to edit the default flags for the claim you are in.
|The action or event to manage |
|What triggers the flag ie. |
|What is to be affected by the action ie. |
|Whether to allow, deny or remove the flag |
|Optional current options:|
|Optional argument that is only accept in Wilderness when using override context. This allows you to set a deny reason that will be sent to a player.|
Toggles claim flag debug mode
Edits flags, can apply to claim types or specific claims.
Note: reason is only supported in Wilderness claim when using override context to ban usage in ALL claim types.
Edits flags that apply to a group.
Edits flags that apply to a player.
Resets a claim to flag defaults, the defaults can be edited in the configs.
Flags can be applied to Players, Groups with or without a specific claim context. They can also be applied to all Basic|Wilderness|Admin Claims directly. More examples can be found in-game, just run
/cf and hover over the different flags!
To prevent any source from breaking lime wool blocks, in the claim you are standing in.
/cf block-break minecraft:wool.5 false
Specifying no modid will always default to minecraft. The format for blocks is
modid:blockid.meta, if meta sn’t specified 0 is used.
To allow Pixelmon Pokeballs to interact with any blocks in all basic claims, has to be run while standing in a basic claim.
/cf projectile-impact-block pixelmon:occupiedpokeball any true override
To prevent only players from using portals that are in the group “Jailed” in all admin claims. Has to execute while standing in an admin claim.
/cfg Jailed portal-use minecraft:player any false override
To prevent a player called “notch” from rightlicking any bed, in the chunk you are standing in.
/cfp notch interact-block-secondary minecraft:bed false
To prevent pixelmon’s command ‘/shop select’ from being run, in the chunk you are standing in.
/cf command-execute pixelmon:shop[select] false
To prevent a specific item to be right-clicked on an entity.
/cf interact-entity-secondary item_id entity_id value [override]
interact-entity-primary for left-click
To prevent a specific item to be right-clicked on a block.
/cf interact-block-secondary item_id block_id value [override]
interact-block-primary for left-click
All Info provided inside () will be one of the examples.
The most current list will always be available here.
- block-break - Use to manage block breaking (Allowing to break a Dirt Block)
- block-place - Use to manage block placing (Allowing to place a Dirt Block)
- command-execute - Use to manage execution of commands (Doing /msg inside claim)
- command-execute-pvp - Use to manage execution of commands during PvP combat (Being able to /tp when in PvP)
- enter-claim - Use to manage entering claims (Not Allowing a Random Player to walk into the Claim)
- collide-block - Use to manage collisions with blocks (Colliding with Bricks)
- collide-entity - Use to manage collisions with entities (Colliding with a Pixelmon)
- entity-damage1 - Use to manage damage taken by entities (A Zombie hurting Random Player)
- entity-riding1 - Use to manage riding of entities (Riding Horses,Pixelmon,Boats,etc)
- entity-spawn1 - Use to manage entity spawning (This includes any spawn into the world including chunk spawns.)
- entity-teleport-from1 - Use to manage entity teleporting from claim (An Enderman teleporting from inside the claim)
- entity-teleport-to1 - Use to manage entity teleporting inside claim (An Enderman teleporting to inside the claim)
- exit-claim - Use to manage exiting claims (Not allowing Random Player to walk out of claim)
- explosion - Use to manage explosions (TNT Exploding anywhere)
- explosion-surface - Use to manage on or above the surface (TNT on Surface or Air)
- fire-spread - Use to manage fire spreading (Fire spreading through wood)
- interact-block-primary - Use to manage left-click interaction with blocks (Hitting a Dragon Egg)
- interact-block-secondary - Use to manage right-click interaction with blocks (Opening a Pixelmon PC)
- interact-entity-primary1 - Use to manage left-click interaction with entities (Hitting a Chicken to deal damage)
- interact-entity-secondary1 - Use to manage right-click interaction with entities (Feeding seeds to Chicken)
- interact-inventory - Use to manage interaction with inventories (Being able to open Chest)
- interact-item-primary - Use to manage left-click interaction with items ()
- interact-item-secondary - Use to manage right-click interaction with items ()
- item-drop - Use to manage Players dropping items (Random Player not being able to drop a dirt block)
- item-pickup - Use to manage picking up dropped items (Random Player not being to pick up a dropped dirt block)
- item-spawn - Use to manage spawning of items from blocks or items in the world (Like Pixelmon Gift Box)
- item-use - Use to manage use of items (Random player using potions|Ender pearls|Exp all)
- liquid-flow - Use to manage liquid flow (Control the flow of water or lava flow)
- portal-use - Use to manage use portals (Control the use of Nether portals)
- projectile-impact-block - Use to manage a projectile hitting a block (When an arrow hits a dirt block)
- projectile-impact-entity1 - Use to manage a projectile hitting a entity (When an arrow hits a Pixelmon|Mobs)
1 Entity type (
modid:monster|aquatic|ambient|animal) may also be used to target all entities of that type from a specific mod.