Special thanks to PikaMug for contributions to this update!
- Fixed login and register pages saying ‘You need to specify a password!’ incorrectly when using non-default Locale
- Frontend BETA: Fixed players table on network page linking to wrong URL
- ProxioDev fork of RedisBungee is now supported for Velocity to gather correct network online player count.
- PikaMug updated Quests extension, adding new datapoints and fixing non-repeatable default quests showing as times completed: 0.
- Fixed Extension tab icons showing wrong icon (Showed the icon for first datapoint)
- Fixed SQL exceptions related to ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY mode being enabled.