LuckPerms is a permissions plugin for Minecraft servers. It allows server admins to control what features players can use by creating groups and assigning permissions.
- fast - written with performance and scalability in mind.
- reliable - trusted by thousands of server admins, and the largest of server networks.
- easy to use - setup permissions using commands, directly in config files, or using the web editor.
- flexible - supports a variety of data storage options, and works on lots of different server types.
- extensive - a plethora of customization options and settings which can be changed to suit your server.
- free - available for download and usage at no cost, and permissively licensed so it can remain free forever.
LuckPerms is currently the only maintained and ‘working’ permissions plugin for Sponge servers.
For more information, see the wiki article on Why LuckPerms?
The latest downloads & other useful links can be found on the project homepage at luckperms.net.
The plugin has extensive documentation available on the wiki. Please use the resources there before coming to us directly for support.
Support for the plugin is provided on Discord. If you have a question which cannot be answered by reading the wiki, the best place to ask it is there.
If you would like to report a bug, please open a ticket on GitHub.
In order to deliver it’s functionality, LuckPerms will under some circumstances make connections with and communicate with external services outside of the local server.
The nature of these connections are detailed on this wiki page.