This plugin is designed to force users to read and accept the rules of the server before being able to do certain actions. (configurable)
- Configurable restrictions for not accepting the rules
- Configurable feedback messages
- Reset a single player or everyone to accept the rules again
- Option to teleport a player after accepting the rules
mmcrules.commands.settp- Set the teleport location for when a player accepts the rules
mmcrules.commands.reset- Force a player to read and accept the rules again
mmcrules.commands.resetall- Force all players to read and accept the rules again
mmcrules.commands.acceptfor- Accept the rules for a player
- /mmcrules settp
- /mmcrules reset (player)
- /mmcrules resetall
- /mmcrules acceptfor (player)
ONLY VERSIONS 2.0.2 AND BELOW!
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCRules