This is a simple and easy to use chat & command logger.
- Log all chat interactions
- Log all commands
- Log each player’s individual chat history separately (Optional)
- Blacklist players from being logged
- Customizable file format
- Notification in-game and logged to a file for notification commands & buzz words
- Commandlog blacklist to prevent overused / unnecessary commands being logged constantly
- Chat logs are sorted into folders for each month and named seperatly for each date.
- Chatlog folder is located in the main directory
- NEW /vcl , This will return the contents of the /chatlogs/ folder or a hastebin link for the specified players log file
mmclogger.notify - Notifies the user of the buzz words defined in the config file.
VERSION 1.6.1 AND BELOW ONLY!
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCLogger