This is a simple and easy to use chat & command logger.
- Log all chat interactions
- Log all commands
- Log each player’s individual chat history separately (Optional)
- Blacklist players from being logged
- Customizable file format
- Notification in-game and logged to a file for notification commands & buzz words
- Commandlog blacklist to prevent overused / unnecessary commands being logged constantly
- Chat logs are sorted into folders for each month and named seperatly for each date.
- Chatlog folder is located in the main directory
mmclogger.notify - Notifies the user of the buzz words defined in the config file.
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCLogger