- Original Thread
- Discord: #year4000 on Discord
- SpongeVanilla Dockerfile: year4000/utilities:spongevanilla
- Docs: year4000.github.io/Utilities
- Wiki: github.com/Year4000/Utilities/wiki
Utilities exists for one reason only. This reason is to provide developers a set of tools. This project is designed to be able to aid in the creation of any project not just Minecraft related.
At its core it contains a basic set of tools. But the core is split up into modules. The modules are designed to break up parts that only some projects need and others don’t.
- Core -
A set of generic utility classes and functional interfaces
- Locale -
A system to load locales based on properties files
- Redis -
Set of utility classes to help with programing with redis
- Scheduler -
A very basic scheduler system
Provides a basic set of tools for sponge. Parts of the system are designed to leverage sponge’s design.
Each sub system uses a
interface for the interaction and a
manager for the brains.
This allows for other developers to extend the system with out recreating everything from scratch.
- Protocol -
A tool to handle packets of the minecraft server
- Holograms -
A tool to handle the managment of holograms
We use JitPack for the Maven repository hosting.
- Repository: https://jitpack.io
- Core: net.year4000.utilities:core:master-SNAPSHOT
- Sponge: net.year4000.utilities:sponge:master-SNAPSHOT