Admin panel and RESTful web API for Minecraft Sponge
This plugin provides a RESTful web API to manage a Sponge server. This can be used to perform various administrative tasks through the web, or provide dynamic content for users.
Provides a RESTful webserver with:
- General information about the server
- History for
- WebHooks that execute
- on minecraft events (like players joining, chat, death, etc.)
- when calling certain command (supports parameters)
- on custom events (e.g. from other plugins)
- List, get details about and manipulate
- Tile entities
- Information about loaded classes
- Arbitrary command execution (like using the server console)
- Custom serializers to determine how data is turned into JSON
- Permissions for each endpoint
- Setup a Sponge server (Sponge Vanilla & SpongeForge supported)
- Add this mod to the mods folder
- Start the server
- Configure the config files to your needs.
Go here to see a list of various documentations and tutorials
This API uses JSON as requeset and response formats.
When accessing the base site (by default http://localhost:8080/) a documentation of all the methods will show up. This can be used as a starting point to explore the supported routes. You can also find the same documentation here.