This is a preview release. Not all the testing that you would come to expect has been performed on this build for a very specific reason - this is a build for Sponge bleeding, and changes are expected that will break this build. A full 1.2 release will be made when Sponge API 7 is declared stable.
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS
Nucleus 1.1 removes a lot of old migration code that has been in the codebase since the very early days. 1.0.1 is the last version that contains this migration code, anyone updating directly from 0.x to 1.1 may not get a smooth migration.
Not really much more to say than that, but now you won’t have to worry about getting that command wrong all the time!
As a related note, if a small change like this will help you with using the plugin, please tell us. This plugin is for the community!
Server admins can now view at a glance info about kits by running
/kit info [kit]. Servers can also give the
/kit view command to players, which will allow them to look at a kit without redeeming it.
@Mohron has added per-world access permissions. By setting
true, server owners can prevent players from warping to certain worlds by denying the permission
There was an exploit where if a player’s home count was reduced, the player could still overwrite homes and keep the higher number. By default, in this scenario now, Nucleus will not allow players with too many homes from modifying and warping to homes until some are deleted, but for the scenario that servers might want to keep this behaviour, there is a new option in
homes.prevent-home-count-overhang - set this to
false to retain the existing behaviour.
Repository: ‘http://repo.drnaylor.co.uk/artifactory/list/minecraft’. Dependency (1.12.1): ‘io.github.nucleuspowered:nucleus-api:1.2.0-PR1-S7.0’
Developers can now inspect and change a player’s invulnerability status (often referred to as “god mode”)
Kits now contain the name of the kit, and back end changes now affect how kits should be saved. Existing integrations will still work, but note that there are a fair few deprecations. Such methods will be removed in Nucleus 2.0, when that comes to be.
- The Kits subsystem has been improved
- Added configurable
/unstuckradius and height
- Removal of the Permission Cache system, permission plugins now should be intelligently caching permissions
- Internal cleanup of inconsistent systems
- Fix world import sometimes appearing to exist, but then pointing to an existing world
- Fix players not spawning on the centre of a block when logging in with the relavent options set
ClassCastExceptionin some cases when using
- Unset the spectatee when setting a player’s location.
- API 7 compatibility changes
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.
- This version of Nucleus targets an unstable version of the Sponge API. Nucleus may break, without warning, with newer version of the API and 1.12.1 builds.