This is a maintenence build for Nucleus 1.0.x LTS. This is a LONG TERM SUPPORT release - to recap, there are now two release trains.
- Standard versions: Work will continue on providing features like normal, the next feature build after 1.0 will be 1.1. These will be released semi-often with new features, but will not necessarily see bug fix point releases, except in the case of critcal bugs. There may be more daring changes on this branch now, as we will have an LTS branch with those who don’t need to take the risk.
- LTS versions: The 1.0.x builds are designated LTS. Not all feature builds will become LTS builds, one will be designated every two months or so (most likely). The plan is that LTS builds will receive greater testing, and will be supported in a bug fix mode for longer, parallel to standard versions. The hope is that server owners that don’t like to update for fear of breakages will use LTS versions and be supported with a bug fix, low risk development train.
Only one LTS release branch will be supported at a time, support for a previous LTS branch will end when a new LTS feature build is pushed.
Important Note about Nucleus Mixins: Nucleus Mixins is a mod not a plugin, that can be used on SpongeForge and SpongeVanilla servers. It MUST be in your MODS directory, NOT any other plugin directory.
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS
A new event was added:
NucleusRTPEvent.SelectedLocation, allowing plugins to reject a location when a player is attempting to RTP.
This has been added as it did not affect any other system. It will also be present in the upcoming 1.1 release.
- Fixed warping not honouring the required rotation
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.
- The use of Boop causes issues with staff chat formatting.