Logo made by @fcpwiz
Want quick support? Join the MagiBridge discord server: https://discord.gg/YttMwEr
MagiBridge is a Sponge plugin that creates a Discord <-> Minecraft chat bridge, forwarding messages from/to both sides, through JDA and supported chat plugins.
- Link Nucleus/UltimateChat channels to discord channels (sends messages from the in-game chat to discord and vice versa)
- Link as many UltimateChat channels you want
- Sends server start/stop messages to Discord
- Respects Nucleus’ staff channel (forward chat from it only to the discord staff channel and vice versa)
- Run console commands from Discord (by default, !cmd ), if you have the defined Discord role
- Sends join/quit messages to Discord
- Includes a player count command (by default, !online). It will show you a nice list of players online
- Per-channel message format override: you can set different message templates for every channel you want
- Adds the /mb that sends a raw message to a specific channel using the bot. Admin only! (the permission is magibridge.admin.broadcast)
- Respects the channels the bot is listening for the !online and console commands
- Updates the channel topic with info like the server TPS, online player count, uptime and etc every second
- Sends achievement get messages to Discord
- Sends death messages to Discord
- Supports getting the player’s prefix in messages
- Supports Webhooks: if enabled, instead a bot sending the messages, webhooks will. They will have the player’s skin and name. Try it out!
- AFK messages: send messages on AFK events to Discord!
Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/me and create a new App
Scroll down and click on “Create a Bot User”
Reveal the Token and copy-paste it into the bot-token=“…” field in the
Create a new Discord Server. It will have a #general channel. You can create other channels.
Add the bot to your server: Find the Client ID of the new App, and replace the CLIENTID in the following link with your bot’s client ID in https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=CLIENTID&scope=bot (for example, if you bot's Client ID is 168682538028630017, your link would be https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=168682538028630017&scope=bot), select Your Server from the drop-down menu, and Authorize. You must have the Manage Server permission to add a bot to a server!
On Server Settings, in Roles, create a New Role named e.g. “bot”, give it the Manage Channels permission, and in Members grant your Bot that role.
Make sure you have the compatibility features enabled and properly configured in
MagiBridge.conffor Nucleus, UltimateChat and Boop if you’re using them
Configure the rest of the stuff you want and reload the plugin/start the server
Note: almost all messages and/or commands are completely translatable/modifiables. You can change them by modifying the message string of the message in the config!
magibridge.silentjoin- doesn’t trigger a join message when the player joins the server
magibridge.silentquit- doesn’t trigger a quit message when the player leaves the server
magibridge.everyone- allow the player to use @everyone on messages sent to Discord
magibridge.admin.broadcast- allows the use of the
/mb <channel> <message>command to send messages to Discord
magibridge.chat(granted by default) - allows messages from the player to be sent to Discord
magibridge.mention(granted by default) - allows players to mention discord users
None, suggest one if you want in the Issues tab =)
You can download MagiBridge from the versions tab.
You can suggest additions or report issues by creating a ticket in the Issues tab, and I’ll try to fix it asap.
If you like the plugin, consider donating via PayPal to [email protected]