Logo made by @fcpwiz
Want quick support? Join the MagiBridge discord server: https://discord.gg/YttMwEr
MagiBridge is a Sponge plugin that creates a Discord <-> Minecraft chat bridge, forwarding messages from/to both sides, through JDA and supported chat plugins.
- Link Nucleus/UltimateChat channels to discord channels (sends messages from the in-game chat to discord and vice versa)
- Link as many UltimateChat channels you want
- Sends server start/stop messages to Discord
- Respects Nucleus’ staff channel (forward chat from it only to the discord staff channel and vice versa)
- Run console commands from Discord (by default, !cmd ), if you have the defined Discord role
- Sends join/quit messages to Discord
- Includes a player count command (by default, !online). It will show you a nice list of players online
- Per-channel message format override: you can set different message templates for every channel you want
- Adds the /mb that sends a raw message to a specific channel using the bot. Admin only! (the permission is magibridge.admin.broadcast)
- Respects the channels the bot is listening for the !online and console commands
- Updates the channel topic with info like the server TPS, online player count, uptime and etc every second
- Sends achievement get messages to Discord
- Sends death messages to Discord
- Supports getting the player’s prefix in messages
- Supports Webhooks: if enabled, instead a bot sending the messages, webhooks will. They will have the player’s skin and name. Try it out!
- AFK messages: send messages on AFK events to Discord!
Note: almost all messages and/or commands are completely translatable/modifiables. You can change them by modifying the message string of the message in the config!
magibridge.silentjoin- doesn’t trigger a join message when the player joins the server
magibridge.silentquit- doesn’t trigger a quit message when the player leaves the server
magibridge.everyone- allow the player to use @everyone on messages sent to Discord
magibridge.admin.broadcast- allows the use of the
/mb <channel> <message>command to send messages to Discord
None, suggest one if you want in the Issues tab =)
You can download MagiBridge from the releases tab.
You can suggest additions or report issues by creating a ticket in the Issues tab, and I’ll try to fix it asap.
If you like the plugin, consider donating via PayPal to email@example.com