Want quick support? Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/YttMwEr
MBDiscordLink is an addon for MagiBridge that adds an account linking system to it, as well as role syncing. I decided to not include it directly into MagiBridge because not everyone may use this feature, so it’s a separate plugin.
- Link Minecraft accounts with Discord accounts
- Adds users to a specific role once they link their account
- Run commands when a player links/unlinks his account
- Sync roles based on permissions for linked users
- Sync nicknames based on the player’s in-game name
- All messages configurable
You can see an example of the current config here.
- Customize your messages config node as you want
- Set the default linked role on the plugin config. This role will be given to users once they link their accoint
- Set the commands that should be run when players link/unlink their account
- Optionally, set the roles to sync. The format is
"perm"="role-id". The permission can be anything you want, for example if you want to sync LuckPerms groups to roles, you can use the
group.<groupname>permission, and the role you want associate to it. You can get the role ID by tagging the role on Discord with an
\before it, like
\@Admins. The ID is the numerical string.
- Ready to go! The plugin should be now working!
This plugin uses StorageUtils to store configs and the player data.