For Pixelmon Generations and Reforged
Visit my Discord for the latest news, changelogs, make suggestions, report bugs, etc! https://discord.gg/TjzJwY8
LegendaryGenerator, shortly said. Just overrides the regular Pixelmon spawning of Legendaries in all ways.
By blocking the Legendary Pokémon that get spawned by the mod itself.
While it blocks the “false” spawns, LG (LegendaryGenerator) is able to stay in control about the spawning of Legendaries at all times.
The plugin is also filled with rich features like:
- Setting different Biomes for Legendaries to spawn.
- Setting requirements like time of day, weather or party Pokémon.
- Ignore AFK players when attempting to spawn a Legendary.
- Don’t spawn a Legendary at the same player twice in a row.
- Don’t spawn the same Legendary twice in the row.
- Spawn the Legendary as glowing so it can be seen through blocks
- A 100% fail rate when only 1 player is online.
- Customizable broadcasts with additional permissions and features! And much much more!
Depends on version:
Generations (latest version - 8.4.2)
Reforged (Latest version - 8.2.0)
Nucleus V2 for API 7.3, V1 for API 7.1 up to but not included 7.3
========= PLAYER COMMANDS ========= /lg list legendarygenerator.command.list Tip: Use a plugin like SimpleCommands to create a command like /ll from the LastLegend plugin. /lg settings legendarygenerator.command.settings ========= ADMIN COMMANDS ========= /lg testspawn legendarygenerator.command.admin /lg spawn legendarygenerator.command.admin /lg setshinychance legendarygenerator.command.admin /lg giverand legendarygenerator.command.admin /lg setspawnchance legendarygenerator.command.admin /lg reload legendarygenerator.command.admin /lg tell legendarygenerator.command.admin