This plugin is a simple to use item restriction plugin with easy item management and item permission nodes.
- Add items by either using your hand or from a chest
- Permission’s to allow certain users to bypass restriction
- Optional world ban cleanup Async scheduler - Searches loaded chunks every 5 minutes for any world banned blocks.
- Search command to search for any block in all loaded chunks
- Transferable banneditems.conf file for use in any server
- Place items to be banned inside a vanilla chest.
- Equip flint in main hand and shift-right click.
- check /banneditems to make sure items have been added.
- Chest can now be removed if not required.
- Items that are already banned will be skipped during chest inspection, So you can use a chest for visual representation in a safe place.
- Double chests will require you to shift-right click both sides to get all items.
- /Restrict add - Add an item to the list from your hand
- /Restrict remove (itemID)
- /Restrict edit (itemID) (option) (value)
- /Restrict search (itemID)
- /Restrict whatsthis - Tells you the itemID of the item in hand
- /Banneditems - List all items on the ban list, Players with edit perms can use this to edit item values
- /Restrict sendtochest (itemID) - Searches all currently loaded chunks for the itemID and places a chest at the blocks location with the block inside.
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCRestrict