This plugin is a simple to use item restriction plugin with easy item management and item permission nodes.
- Add items by either using your hand or from a chest
- Permission’s to allow certain users to bypass restriction
- Optional world ban cleanup - Checked via command /restrict checkchunks
- Search command to search for any block in all loaded chunks
- Transferable banneditems.conf file for use in any server
- Place items to be banned inside a vanilla chest.
- Equip flint in main hand and shift-right click.
- check /banneditems to make sure items have been added.
- Chest can now be removed if not required.
- Items that are already banned will be skipped during chest inspection, So you can use a chest for visual representation in a safe place.
- Double chests will require you to shift-right click both sides to get all items.
- /Restrict add - Add an item to the list from your hand
- /Restrict remove (itemID)
- /Restrict edit (itemID) (option) (value)
- /Restrict search (itemID)
- /Restrict whatsthis - Tells you the itemID of the item in hand
- /Banneditems - List all items on the ban list, Players with edit perms can use this to edit item values
- /Restrict sendtochest (itemID) - Searches all currently loaded chunks for the itemID and places a chest at the blocks location with the block inside.
ONLY VERSIONS 1.6.3 AND BELOW!
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCRestrict