A simple and easy to use custom prefix plugin This is not a full prefix manager and is intended to be a perk / feature.
This allows anyone with the correct permissions to set their own chat prefix You will still require a chat manager and permissions system to handle this as this changes the specified player’s prefix option within the permissions files
- Allow users to choose from preset prefix’s using /prefixlist
- Set a custom prefix for yourself or another player
- Delete a custom prefix for yourself or another player
- Prefix blacklist to prevent certain key words being used
- Option to limit the amount of characters used in the prefix (Default 10)
- Option to change the format surrounding the prefix (Can make this blank if your Chat Manager is formatted)
/Setprefix (prefix) [name]-
mmcprefix.list.###- for use with /prefixlist, set within config
Permission node to format prefix with colours etc
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/mmcprefix