Fusions is a plugin that brings back the ditto fusion feature from Even More Pixelmon Commands. It allows you to fuse a Pokemon with another in order to gain IVs and valuable attributes.
- Pixelmon Reforged (https://reforged.gg/)
- TeslaPowered (https://ore.spongepowered.org/Simon_Flash/TeslaPowered) (Optional)
- Ability to fuse two Pokemon to gain IVs, shininess, ha, and alter growth.
- Ability to control what Pokemon can fuse, and how they can fuse (species only, shared egg group, or shared type).
- Ability to set cooldown and cost to the command, with cost configurations to scale with number of fuses.
- Ability to control what the Pokemon will inherit from sacrifice Pokemon, and how much IVs it will gain.
- Optional GUI that can preview the resulting IVs and cost.
/fusions (/fusion, /fuse) [pokemon] [sacrifice]: If GUI is enabled, opens the GUI. If GUI is disabled, creates a fusion from Pokemon and Sacrifice arguments.
fusions.commands.fusion: Allows user to use the /fusions command.