WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer.
- Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain
- Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
WorldEdit has no impact on your server when not in use. Only users that you trust can use WorldEdit, but you can extend this trust with a permission plugin. Try WorldEdit today!
We also recommend CraftBook!
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your “mods/” folder
- Either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, give the permission nodes.
- Run your server!
To learn how to use WorldEdit, read our wiki. There are also a number of YouTube tutorials that others have made.
Yes! Check out our Minecraft forums thread.
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldEdit is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Gradle.