ZipExtractor is an administrative utility plugin allowing the compression/extraction of archived files through minecraft command. This plugin is extremely useful for dealing with archives over FTP, which does not provide support for neither compression nor extraction. While many safeguards are in place, please note that there is no undo button. Overridden files cannot be recovered.
The source and destination file paths are saved inside of the config.yml. This means that only one can be set at a time. If you edit these values directly in the config.yml you must reload the plugin for the new values to take effect.
- Extraction of ZIP, RAR, JAR, PACK, and XZ archives.
- Compression of any file or directory into the ZIP format.
- Compression of any JAR file to the PACK format, and any non-directory file to the XZ format.
- Queueable operations if you have many extractions/compressions to perform.
- Configurable Thread Pool Executor allowing you to set a maximum queue size and maximum number of threads to run at once. Incase of an emergency the Thread Pool can be shutdown at anytime.
- Option to be warned if an extraction/compression would result in files being overriden.
- If enabled, users will require an additional permission in order to proceed with the process.
- For extractions, you can view every file which would be overriden prior to proceeding with the process.
- Metrics by bStats
You can find more extensive details on the wiki.
- Feature List
- Supported Archive Types
- Configuration File
We keep our wiki page updated to reflect the latest and most useful information about this plugin. If you have further questions don’t hesitate to ask the developer.
You may use our issue tracker to report issues and request new features be added. If you need immediate support you may also try contacting the developer directly.
You should try to use the version uploaded here on the Sponge page. All versions posted here are considered releases and have undergone extensive testing. Dev builds are also provided, however they are usually unstable and not feature complete. Only use these builds if you are interested in testing new versions or if for some reason you need the absolute latest changes.
Extraction halted when conflicts are detected
File tab completion on Bukkit