CmdControl allows administrators to manipulate command execution and provides utility commands for common actions. Currently, CmdControl can:
- Change the source of a command
- Apply a delay to a command
- Send formatted messages with links/commands
- Generate random numbers within a given range
It might be a bit limited now (and it’ll grow in the future!), but the majority of CmdControl’s power comes though it’s specialized plugins in the /Cmd Series.
CmdControl is the core plugin in the Cmd series, and the majority of it’s functionality is unlocked in much more powerful, targeted plugins that depend on CmdControl. If you’re looking for the real power, then take a look at the following plugins:
- CmdControl: TODO: Replace with Inception joke…
- CmdBuilder: Create, combine, and register new commands
- CmdScheduler: Automated command and task executor
The documentation for CmdControl can be found in the pages category to the right. If you need additional help, you can post a message in the
#cmdcontrol channel of my Support Discord. It’s also a great place to keep updated with new developments for CmdControl or any one of my plugins, so feel free to come join in the development fun!
There’s a lot of time and effort that goes into making plugins like CmdControl, so if you’ve benefited from one of my plugins and appreciate the work I do please take some time and add a donation through PayPal. Thanks for your support!