Onaple / Itemizer

Plugin to manage custom items and crafts
3
Download

Itemizer is a Sponge Minecraft plugin that allows custom item creation as described in configuration files, as well as random item generation.
You can edit most of the item’s informations like :

  • Item name
  • Item lore
  • Enchantements
  • Durability
  • can mine property
  • Attribute modifiers
    • maxHealth
    • followRange
    • knockbackResistance
    • movementSpeed
    • attackDamage
    • armor
    • armorToughness
    • attackSpeed
    • luck
      If you want more details about AttributeModifiers check the Minecraft wiki

Installation

To install this plugin, you must have a sponge server 1.12. Download the latest release and drag and drop it into your server’s mods/ folder. Then restart your server.

Minecraft Commands

  • /retrieve <itemId> [quantity] [player] : Obtain an item specified in the configuration file for the given id.
    Permission : itemizer.command.rerieve
  • fetch <poolId> [quantity] [player] : Try to obtain an item from a configured pool in the configuration file with its id.
    Permission : itemizer.command.fetch
  • reload-itemizer : Reload each configuration file.
    Permission : itemizer.command.reload
  • /analyse : give information about data stored in the item hold in main Permission : itemizer.command.analyse
  • /register <newId> : register item into the config with his name,lore,durability,enchants and attributes

Configuration files

All configuration files use HOCON format. When you first install the plugin a default configuration with example is loaded in your config/itemizer/ folder.

Global configuration

In the global configuration file you can change plugin settings :

  • RewriteParts instead of using default Minecraft notation for enchantments, modifiers , undreakable , canMine . You can chose to rewrite them manually. set False to let default look or True to rewrite It.
  • DefaulColor if you decide to rewrite a part you can chose the color of each elements.
  • EnchantRewrite you can change the name of enchantment. if you let an enchantment blank, it will not appear.
  • ModifierRewrite (AttributeModifier like generic.attackDamage) you can rewrite his name.
  • CanMineRewrite and UnbreakableRewrite set the text of your choice for it.

You can chose to edit the config file or use /configure <Type> <Key> [value] command.

Be careful the command override the file change

Item creation

A file named items.conf stores the items that can be retrieved from the plugin.

The root element has to be items. For each item configured, the following data can be provided :

  • The mandatory id field is used as a key identifier

  • The mandatory type is the item type that will be generated

  • name can override default item name

  • lore can be set to provide an item description

  • unbreakable is a boolean to prevent tool consumption, defaulting to false

  • durability is the amount of uses a tool can be used before breaking

  • enchants is a list of enchants that will be added to the item

  • miners are references to harvesting profiles, that enable to break blocks when the item is held (see next section)

  • attributes is a list of modification, an attribute is defined by :

    • The name of modifier (example : generic.attackDamage) you can get the complete list here.
    • The amount of the attribute.
    • The operation is how the amount is applied. 0 for an addition, 1 for a additive percent,and 2 for a multiplicative percent.
    • The slot is where the item must be for applying the attribute. It can be head ,mainhand offhand, chest, legs or feet.

    You can also add any NBT you want to your item, with its path and its value.

Example

items = [
    {
        id: 1,
        type: "minecraft:stone_axe",
        lore: "This axe is not really efficient...\nHowever it is sharp on your finger.",
        unbreakable: true,
        enchants {
            efficiency {level = 3}
        },
        miners: [
            2
        ]
    },
    {
        id: 2,
        type: "wooden_sword",
        durability: 5,
        name: "Training stick",
        attributes : [
            {
            name: "generic.attackDamage"
            amount : 5
            operation : 0
            slot : "mainhand"
            }
        ]
    }
]

Harvesting capabilities

A file named miners.conf defines profiles to allow block destruction when given items are in hand.

The root element must be miners. For each profile, you can define the following elements :

  • id is used to reference the profile from an item configuration
  • mine_types is a list of blocks that are breakable with the associated profile
  • inherit is an optional list of ids to include all the blocks of different profiles
miners = [
    {
        id: 1,
        mine_types: {
           "coal" : "minecraft:coal_ore",
           "iron" : "minecraft:iron_ore"
        }
    },
    {
        id: 2,
        mine_types: {
            "gold" :"minecraft:gold_ore"
        },
        inherit: [
            1
        ]
    }
]

An item referencing miner 1 will be able to break coal and iron ore, whereas referencing miner 2 allow breaking of coal, iron and gold ore.

Items pool

A file named pools.conf defines pools to select item randomly from.

The root element must be pools.

  • An id is used to enable a pool to be referenced.
  • items is an array containing the items obtainable, it contains :
    • A probability between 0 and 1, giving the actual chances of having a given item. The last item in a pool can have a probability of 1, it would then be the default drop
    • ref is used as a reference to a configured item id (see item creation)
    • type will be used if ref is absent or if no item were returned to generate an item with a given type
pools = [
    {
        id: 1,
        items: [
            {
                probability: 0.5,
                type: "minecraft:cooked_porkchop"
            },
            {
                probability: 0.2,
                ref: 1
            }
        ]
    }
]

The first pool of item has a 50% chance of getting a porkchop, 20% chance of getting the configured item with id 1, and 30% chance of getting nothing.

Craft configuration

A file named crafts.conf defines new crafts to be implemented in game.

The root element must be crafts.

  • An id must be defined.
  • The type can be of three types : ShapelessCrafting, Smelting or ShapedCrafting.
  • The result must be an object containing one of the following fields :
    • Using name followed by a string can be used to reference a minecraft item.
    • Using ref with a number or a string can be used to retrieve an item from Itemizer’s items.
  • The recipe is used for ShapelessCrafting and Smelting to define the item needed for the recipe. It must contain an object containing the following element :
    • name associated with a string to match a minecraft item
  • The pattern is used for ShapedCrafting to define the pattern which will be used to craft an item (An example is available below)
  • The ingredients are used to match the characters used in the pattern for a ShapedCrafting.
    • Each different character used in the pattern must be used as a key with the following object :
      • An object with “name” as a key and the item name as a value
crafts = [
  {
    id : 1
    type : "ShapelessCrafting"
    result : {ref : 1},
    recipe : {name : "stone_axe"}
  },
  {
    id : 2
    type : "Smelting"
    result : {name : "coal"},
    recipe : {name : "cooked_porkchop"}
  },
  {
    id : 3
    type : "ShapedCrafting"
    result : {ref : 2},
    pattern : [" a "," a "," a "],
    ingredients : {
      a : {name: "stick"},
    }
  }
]

The first craft requires a stone axe to craft the item referenced “1”, the second craft enable us to cook a cooked_porkchop into a coal, and the third one is used to craft the item referenced “2” with three sticks aligned in a vertical centered line (notice the whitespaces before and after the “a”)

For developer

If you are willing to use Itemizer in your plugin development, we provide services to ease interactions.

Services

  • IItemService : Give access to the object getters functions to a plugin.
    • Optional<ItemStack retrieve(String id) : Try to retrieve a configured item.
    • Optional<ItemStack> fetch(String id) : Try to fetch an item from a configured item pool.

Installation with Gradle

  • Add Jitpack into your repositories
  repositories {
    mavenCentral()
    maven {
        name = 'jitpack'
        url = 'https://jitpack.io'
    }
}  
  • Add Itemizer to your dependencies
dependencies {
     compile 'org.spongepowered:spongeapi:7.0.0'
     implementation 'com.github.OnapleRPG:Itemizer:V1.1.0'
 }
  • Use services
Optional<IItemService> optionalIItemService = Sponge.getServiceManager().provide(IItemService.class);
           if (optionalIItemService.isPresent()) {
               IItemService iItemService = optionalIItemService.get();
               optionalItem = iItemService.retrieve(itemId);
           }

Category: Admin Tools

Published on Nov 1, 2018

530 views

3 stars

21 total downloads

Licensed under Apache 2.0

Pages

Members