This is a major release - Nucleus 2.3.0 for Sponge API version 7.3
This was built from Nucleus commit: 6e44d32e7
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
Nucleus v1 is now UNSUPPORTED. It is recommended that you upgrade to this version as soon as practical. Note that some plugins may not be compatible with Nucleus v2.
For the things YOU need to do as a server owner, please visit our instructions on how to upgrade.
Now, when a command is executed, any plugins and command sources in the cause stack will be shown in the command log. For an example, say the server runs
/sudo Player ping, the following will be displayed in the logger:
sudo Player ping [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /sudo Player ping Forcing Player to run the command "/ping". [nucleus]: [ Server -> (plugin) Nucleus -> ] Player ran the command: /ping
In the last message, the Server ran
/sudo, which is a Nucleus command, which forces the player “Player” to run
This should hopefully make it clearer for admins to understand why a command is being executed.
Nucleus will no longer warn users that the warning module has been removed. The
NucleusWarningService is now part of the Core module, and has been deprecated.
- Ensured that the kit v1 -> v2 migrator removes an empty kits section
- Fixed null errors when retrieving a server list MOTD
- Fixes not being able to kick players using the console under certain conditions
- Ensure that the entity unbanning a player using the
/unbancommand is included in the unban message
- Some plugins and mods are known to be incompatible with Nucleus. See https://v2.nucleuspowered.org/docs/compatibility.html for more information.