This is a bug fix and minor feature release - Nucleus 2.2.4 for Sponge API version 7.3
This was built from Nucleus commit: 73a35a6f
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
If you need help to decide which version of Nucleus to use, please visit our guide on how to choose.
For the things YOU need to do as a server owner, please visit our instructions on how to upgrade.
/speednow takes decimal values (thanks to adamzerella)
- Do the version check properly (Nucleus will now warn players not using 7.3)
- Don’t print a stack trace to the console if a home could not be set
- Fix teleport quet states being inverted (thanks to NickImpact)
- Fix RTP dummy objects not being set properly.
- Ensure that the spawn rotation is set on the world, not the player.
- Fix some data being reverted when players log out and log back in.
- Some plugins and mods are known to be incompatible with Nucleus. See https://v2.nucleuspowered.org/docs/compatibility.html for more information.