This is a bug fix and minor feature release - Nucleus 2.1.4 for Sponge API version 7.3
This was built from Nucleus commit: 5c07b916
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
If you need help to decide which version of Nucleus to use, please visit our guide on how to choose.
For the things YOU need to do as a server owner, please visit our instructions on how to upgrade.
/world border gen now has the
-u flag in order to attempt to use as much time as possible pre-generating a world.
Server owners should only use this mode on an empty server. This mode:
- Causes chunk generation to happen every tick.
- Tries to use at least 95% of each tick time generating.
- Saves world state every two minutes.
Using this mode may cause crashes and severe server lag, but may be useful for new servers who are not yet open to the public.
/home othernot checking the correct user for exemption permissions.
/enderchestnot using the player argument if supplied, always returning the invoker’s enderchest.
/helpopfiring off thread.
- Fix not being able to programmatically disable modules.
NucleusTextTemplateFactorynot being available.
- Some plugins and mods are known to be incompatible with Nucleus. See https://v2.nucleuspowered.org/docs/compatibility.html for more information.