This is a major release - Nucleus 2.1.0 for Sponge API version 7.3
This was built from Nucleus commit: 976e542c
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
If you need help to decide which version of Nucleus to use, please visit our guide on how to choose.
For the things YOU need to do as a server owner, please visit our instructions on how to upgrade.
NucleusWarmupManagerService#executeAfter(Player, Duration, WarmupTask, boolean)
NucleusWarmupManagerService#executeAfterAsync(Player, Duration, WarmupTask, boolean)
- Re-added per-world spawn permissions
- Fixed documentation generator not outputting some subcommands.
- Fixed warmup message not appearing on
- Fixed warmup cancellation message appearing twice.
- Fixed warmup cancellation message appearing after a warmup completes.
/world infonot accepting a world name when running as a player.
- Some plugins and mods are known to be incompatible with Nucleus. See https://v2.nucleuspowered.org/docs/compatibility.html for more information.