This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1
This was built from Nucleus commit: be52c06a
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
core.enable-partial-name-matchingconfig options to disable partial matching with nickname arguments.
- URLs in warnings and notes are now clickable.
- Added config option for charges when using
/tpato be refunded if the request is denied or times out (
getRTPService()static method to the
- Fixed tab completion on usernames where the starting string is blank
/listcausing client disconnections when calling with many players
- Fix a buggy check in the unique user counter
- Fixed charges never being refunded for
/tpa(turned into a config option, if you want this fix, set
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.