This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1
This was built from Nucleus commit: edc19584
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
- Added “core.enable-partial-name-matching” config options to disable partial matching with nickname arguments.
Added Chinese (Traditional) -
- Fixed inconsistencies in the RTP module
- Fixed NPE when using the RTP API correctly
- Fix colours not bleeding into message when using broadcast
- Fix nicknames not displaying during login
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.