This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.0
This was built from Nucleus commit: 200093e5
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
/listcan now display any templated string like chat, see
- Group aliases will now be coloured if ampersand formatted.
kits.separate-permissions config entry, it is now always true.
nucleus.kits permission to emulate
Added HelpOp message channel
- Fix world deletion for custom paths
- Remove world corrector for UUID repair (it didn’t properly work)
- Fix text parser sometimes dropping colours
- Fix message module not reloading when asked to
- Fix messages for players who go AFK when vanished
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.