This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.0
This was built from Nucleus commit: c9902e97
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
- Cooldowns, costs and warmups can now be set on subcommands.
- The data directory can now be changed.
The new config option
core.data-file-location allows you to select where to save the nucleus userdata directory. By default, files are saved at the root of the server (or the working directory if you change that prior to booting the server).
Paths can be relative or absolute.
BE AWARE. Changing this location has the following caveats:
- This will only take effect after a restart.
- Files are NOT moved from the old location, you must do this yourself.
- Files will be in a “nucleus” subdirectory of your selected location.
- If the path indicated cannot be found, this will be ignored. It must exist beforehand.
- Minecraft data (as opposed to Nucleus data) is unaffected.
If you are in a position where you would like to (or need to) change the data directory, common areas that you might want to put the data directory in are (using UNIX paths):
- “config/nucleus” for data in the Nucleus config data directory.
- “world” for storing data in the primary world directory.
DO NOT CHANGE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Most admins do not need to move the data directory and should leave this option as “default”.
- Fixes an issue where commands.conf didn’t generate subcommand entries
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.