This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.0
This was built from Nucleus commit: fe78e96f
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
If you are using 1.3.5 please update to 1.3.7 ASAP. There is a potential issue with
setupperms that could allow
someone to incorrectly assign inherited permissions (the ladder in my code was upside down, so assigning admin perms could
have ended up with ADMIN and NONE permissions being assigned, rather than ADMIN, MOD and USER).
Do not use
setupperms until you have updated to 1.3.7
There are no new features in this release
- Update Neutrino to 1.1.3
- Command and chat loggers should work again.
- Fixes issue where invulnerability was not shown on /seen
- Work around AbstractMethodError when closing kit windows
- Fix weather command setting weather to run for 1/20th of the requested time
- Fix warn on wildcard config not being read correctly in some cases
There are no API updates in this release
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.