This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.0
This was built from Nucleus commit: 7c98f0ac
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
If you are using 1.3.5 please update to 1.3.6 ASAP. There is a potential issue with
setupperms that could allow
someone to incorrectly assign inherited permissions (the ladder in my code was upside down, so assigning admin perms could
have ended up with ADMIN and NONE permissions being assigned, rather than ADMIN, MOD and USER).
Do not use
setupperms until you have updated to 1.3.6
We get a lot of questions about vanish on login and using the
nucleus permission wildcard. We now display a warning upon login for any user with the
nucleus permission. This can be disabled in
check-for-wildcard if your setup is intended.
/nucleus setupperms now has an
OWNER role that gives all permission EXCEPT for those that provide exemptions that are generally not wanted in most cases. The documentation pages will be updated in due course.
/kitspermissions are now suggested as
ADMIN. Kit control is now down with the
nucleus.kits.<kitname>permissions, these being
ADMINpermissions is now redundant
- Removed FastClasspathScanner from dependencies as it is not used any more
- Updated QSML to 0.10.1
- Fixed typos in
setupperms- thanks to Luck for spotting these issues
- Fixed logic issue when creating a world with a seed - thanks to Minecrell for spotting the issue
- Prevent NPE when deserialising certain kits
- Fix not being able to replace tokens in kits
- Try to enforce disabling the whitelist on the client in case it is accidentally enabled (it should never be enabled)
- Fix incorrect ordering of setup permissions
There are no API updates in this release
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.