This is a Sponge API tracking pre-release for Nucleus 1.2.
This is a preview release. Not all the testing that you would come to expect has been performed on this build for a very specific reason - this is a build for Sponge bleeding, and makes minimal changes to support the Cause and Context refactor in Sponge. A full 1.2 release will be made when Sponge API 7 is declared stable.
THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH SF 2613+ AND SV 324+. We expect Lantern will catch up in due course. Remain with pre-release 1.2 if you must stay on older versions while other plugins catch up.
This is an early build that works with the very latest Sponge API 7 changes. While I expect this to mostly work, some things may not work as expected here and there. Please report these to the Github Issue Tracker - in particular, Nucleus’ if you are not sure if it’s Sponge or not. We will triage them!
Future builds will have greater changes to actually take advantage of the refactor, we can drop some internal events by taking advantage being able to add custom contexts to the teleport event. Right now, though, things should be as they were.
It needs to be said one more time. THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH SF 2613+ AND SV 324+.
- Updated to use the latest Sponge API 7 snapshot with minimal changes
- Added message to startup if the version of Sponge is too old
- Fixed missing translation key when a world could not be loaded
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.
- This version of Nucleus targets an unstable version of the Sponge API. Nucleus may break, without warning, with newer version of the API and 1.12.1 builds.