This is a major release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1
This was built from Nucleus commit: 4a9a37e8
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
/tpa can be restricted to the same dimension, the ability to restrict
/back has also been added.
Allow modifying when the cooldown is triggered for
/tpa to when
/tpa is run, rather than if a teleport is accepted.
An API has been added to allow plugins to detect whether a player is frozen using the Nucleus system.
- Along with the addition of the freeze player service, the performance of the freeze player system has been enhanced.
- Fix issue where world unloads were happening a tick later than they should have been
- Remove mod bypass listener (as it was based on a faulty assumption and didn’t work anyway)
- Ensure warps and such are available for the API during startup.
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.