This is a major release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1
This was built from Nucleus commit: c1cd9ab0
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
Thanks to LemADEC, Nucleus now supports prohibiting cross dimension
This must be enabled in the configuration by toggling the
only-same-dimension config options for
modules before use, but once enabled, the permissions
must be used to re-enable cross dimension teleport.
- Updated fr-FR translation (thanks to LemADEC)
- Fix missing message when toggling
- Enabled the use of the
-prefix for worlds when using the
- Fix blank AFK messages when AFK messages are empty in config.
- Ensure the role permission is checked when using powertools.
- Fix client being whitelisted instead of server if Nucleus fails to load.
- Remove client whitelist removal code - no longer needed.
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.