This is a major release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1
This was built from Nucleus commit: d4e3d31b
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
Note that there are now plugins that are being created that ask Nucleus to disable a module as it provides replacement functions (for example, DuskMultiSpawn replacing the Spawn module). If you want to force a module to load regardless, set the module to FORCELOAD in the modules section of main.conf.
A recap of the module states:
- DISABLED - module will not load
- ENABLED - module will load unless another plugin requests for it to not be loaded
- FORCELOAD - module will load, even if another plugin requests for it to not be loaded
As requested by the community, I’ve added a
NucleusNoteEvent.Created for tracking when a note is created.
If you’re struggling with mods potentially overwriting chat, try checking your mods for options to disable
that behaviour. However, if you can’t find that options, try setting
Nucleus will attempt to revert any changes that mods make to the chat.
It is advised to keep this off unless necessary.
- Fix NPE when attempting to disable modules programmatically.
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.