Nucleus 1.1.8 LTS is also available for 1.10.2
Nucleus 1.2 pre-release 4 is available for 1.12.2
This is a bug fix release for Nucleus 1.1.x LTS
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H
Nucleus 1.1.x LTS for 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 will not be officially supported or updated from the 1st January 2018. It has had a good life, but as Sponge API 7 is due to be released soon and Nucleus 1.2 will have many structural improvements, API 5.1 and 6 builds will become increasingly difficult to maintain.
Nucleus 1.1.x will continue to receive support throughout the rest of 2017.
- Added gamerules alias & suggest command click actions (thanks @Mohron)
- Fixed Command Spy not working when using it in blacklist mode with no commands blacklisted
- Added support for arrays in kits (necessary for some mods)
- Fixed kit info showing the number of stacks for the number of commands
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.