Nucleus 0.27.0 is available for Sponge API 5.1 and Sponge API 6-SNAPSHOT. Documentation can be found at http://nucleuspowered.org/docs (command and permission references should already be up to date) - we will shortly be undertaking a project to copy a lot of the documentation over to Ore.
Note that there are now two builds for Nucleus. This build is for API 6 - Minecraft 1.11.2 servers.
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS
Nucleus has had a lot of the backend command system rewritten. The main motivating factor in this is to be able to provide much better error messages when a subcommand fails and to allow subcommands to be executed without requiring the permission of the base command, but it also allows for easier maintenence in coming releases.
While commands that are what we call “root” commands, that is, commands such as
/hat give pretty good messages when the command has been entered incorrectly, commands such as
/kit command <>, where the root command (e.g.
/kit) has subcommands (
give etc.), will simply state “Too many arguments!”. Nucleus now takes control of more of the command system, and tries to display (or hide) relavent/irrelavent messages. The result is the following:
Example: the command
/nucleus reload, permission
nucleus.nucleus.reload.base no longer requires the
/nucleus command permission:
/rtp has seen some nice updates:
/rtp can now accept a world as a parameter. Admins can also restrict the worlds in which
/rtp can be executed, after turning on the config entry
main.conf, players will require the permission
nucleus.rtp.world.[world in lowercase] to rtp in those worlds.
main.conf, players can now override the global
rtp permissions using the
Some server owners may want
/rtp to target a specific world by default, rather than the current world. The option
rtp.default-world allows you to do this.
Players with permission can now either use
/tp [player] to teleport themseleves to an offline player (
/tphere [player] to teleport an offline player to their location (
Nucleus will now prevent players from targetting a vanished player in /m, unless they have the permission
Thanks to first time contributor @NickImpact for adding the following commands for easier management of item lore:
/lore delete <line>
/lore insert <line> <text>
/lore edit <line> <text>
Thanks to @Mohron, Admins can now set a kit to be redeemed by a player automatically upon login by using
/kit autoredeem <kit> <true|false>
Auto-redeem will only redeem a kit if:
- Kit is set to AutoRedeem
- Kit has no associated cost
- The player has permission to use the kit when separate permissions are set
- OneTime Kit: only when not previously redeemed
- Kit with cooldown: only when cooldown has expired
- Admin exemption permissions do not apply!
Repository: ‘http://repo.drnaylor.co.uk/artifactory/list/minecraft’. Dependency (1.10.2): ‘io.github.nucleuspowered:nucleus-api:0.27.0-PR1-S5.1’ Dependency (1.11.2): ‘io.github.nucleuspowered:nucleus-api:0.27.0-PR1-S6.0’
Nucleus now exposes information about players who are jailed, and any notes that might be linked to a player.
You can now get the
Instant of issuance for a jailed or muted player, if their jail or mute is issued in this version of Nucleus or later.
There have been changes the the
NucleusAPI class, methods here can be used to get services, rather than the Sponge service manager, should you prefer.
/clearinventorywill support offline players if/when Sponge does.
- Warn the player when a world could not be created and enabled due to server settings, and instructions on how to remedy this.
/kit createto be run by the console to create an empty kit.
- Added methods to
NucleusAPIto expose the Nucleus services outside the Sponge service manager.
- Mutes and Jails now have an associated creation date.
- Fix powertools firing twice in some circumstances.
- Fix incorrect messages being returned by the command processor.
- Fix some commands not treating a player argument as optional.
- Fix warning messages with the user data store services when fake players are on the server.
- Formatting fixes for some
/invseedoes not work unless you are within 8 blocks of the target player. Use NucleusMixins to workaround this.
- There is an API, but this is subject to change.
- Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.