This is a non-urgent maintainence release for Nucleus. For the new features in the 0.26.x series, please read the 0.26.0 release notes.
No APIs have been changed. Developers can continue to use any 0.26 version to build against.
- Fixed issue where disabling the jail module would cause the mute module to fail to load.
- Added checks to try to prevent “unable to save user” spam when fake players are involved.
- Fixed issue where the kits and warps lists couldn’t be clicked when a space was in the name of a warp.
- Add message when multi-world (
allow-nether) might have been disabled when creating a world.
- Fixed issue which may have prevented Nucleus loading on Sponge API 6.