Hello Eagles! 🦅
This update contains some fixes for messages file and some other minor fixes and additions.
If you find any problems, please post them at Github. :)
- Falling blocks are now ignored by protection system if allow-explosions-by-other-players-in-claims is set to true. It allows players using sand/tnt cannons to attack water bases.
- Some messages in messages file can now use few predefined placeholders to make translating messages easier.
- Messages file loads properly now on server start.
- Items-whitelist is now fixed and ready to use again.
- Version checks are now preformed through Sponge Ore’s API.
- The One Probe is triggering protection system in Eagle Factions when you are looking at a block in protected territory. At this moment, I have no idea how to fix this.
- Industrial Craft’s Mining Laser is still somehow affecting blocks in protected territory. If you shoot on the side of the claim then blocks will be duplicated. Mining Laser does not trigger Sponge’s Explosion Event. This makes it a little bit harder to fix.
- Bringing Friendly Fire Command back
- Adding Truce
- and more…