Hello Eagles! 🦅
Finally, after almost 6 months we are getting to next Eagle Factions release which is 0.13.0!
Sadly, this version is available only for Minecraft version 1.12.2. Build for other version may be created if there will be many requests for these versions.
This update contains tons of new features and fixes! Take a look at Release Notes below to see what is new!
If you find any problems, please post them at Github. :)
And as always… thank you sooooo much for reporting issues and suggesting new features! You rock guys! 😄
- EagleFactionsAPI. Other plugins can now depend on EagleFactions by using its API. Wiki for API will be updated soon.
- Added MariaDB. You can select this data storage inside Settings.conf file. – Added Dynmap support.** You can now see your claims in Dynamic map! Just remember to turn this feature on when you install Dynmap! :)
- Factions can now be set as public. Players can then join these factions without an invite. By default every faction is private.
- SetLeader Command now accepts offline players. You can set someone as leader even if that player is not currently playing on the server.
- Promote and Demote Commands now accepts offline players.
- Added Particle Effects when chunk is claimed, removed and destroyed by using Attack Command.
- Added [Click Here] buttons are now added to all invitation commands so that you can now click that button to accept the invite instead of writing accept command in the chat.
- Added Notifications which tells if player joined, left or got kicked from a faction.
- You can now configure if players can see global chat when they switch to alliance or faction chat.
- You can now configure if players without faction should have a prefix in the chat.
- You can now configure if protection system messages should be displayed in the chat.
- You can now configure if faction home must be placed in claimed territory or if it can be placed outside.
- Admin Mode now allows claiming chunks in non-claimable worlds.
- Admin Mode now allows teleporting to factions homes by specifying their names in the Home Command.
- Regex can be now used in white-list settings. While specifying what items and blocks should be allowed inside claimed territories you can now use Regex to match items/blocks how you need.
- Updated database scripts.
- MySQL database is now fixed and ready to use!
- When Home Delay option is set to 0 then teleportation is executed directly now. No more 1 second delay. No more 0 == 1.
- Players no longer can open containers inside SafeZone with Eagle Feather. SafeZone is SafeZone and that is how it should be.
- Grenades from ICBM now works correctly inside factions territory if explosives option is turned on. Time for some BOOM BOOM!
- Players are finally able to hit themselves with their own arrows. How wonderful! I can finally hit myself!
- Players are no longer able to modify armor stands and item frames in protected territory. My armor stand is MY armor stand and no-one is allowed to touch it!
- Players are no longer able to duplicate items by using Faction Chest.
- Some extra small fixes.
- The One Probe is triggering protection system in Eagle Factions when you are looking at a block in protected territory. At this moment, I have no idea how to fix this at this moment. Gonna try my best until the next release.
- Industrial Craft’s Mining Laser is still somehow affecting blocks in protected territory. While shooting will mining laser in explosive mode in protected territory then no blocks are duplicated, but if you aim on the side of the claim then blocks will be duplicated. Mining Laser does not trigger Sponge’s Explosion Event. This makes it a little bit harder to fix.
- Bringing Friendly Fire Command back
- Improving language files
- Adding Truce
- and more…