Please welcome this major update of Cosmos designed for Minecraft
1.12.2 and Sponge API
For more information about plugin setup, commands and permissions, check out the official Wiki which is full of details.
Cosmos configuration file has been modified during this update.
There is no breaking change but it appears that the file cannot be automatically updated without loosing contents like documentation.
Please follow these next steps to correctly update your configuration file:
- Make a copy of your current Cosmos configuration file.
- Delete the Cosmos configuration directory
- Start your server to generate the new configuration directory and file.
- Shut down your server.
- Restore your configuration values from your previous copy (make sure you are not updating while the server is running !).
- Restart your server one last time and check if your configuration file looks like this one in the Cosmos Wiki.
- Per-world feature did not use existing data from
advancementsfolders after activation.
Now, when you toggle a feature on, Cosmos will look for existing data and copy them to the plugin’s data folders.
Data will be affected to the main world of your server, or to all worlds of the group your main world belongs to.
This copy will only be effective if the player has no Cosmos data for the given feature and world.
You can still decide to prevent this data recovery by setting the
<feature>-persist-on-activation node to
false in the configuration file.
If you ever found a bug using the Cosmos plugin, feel free to report an issue on the appropriate section. [Issues]