Cosmos is a lightweight Sponge plugin designed for multi-world management that also provides per-world features.
It takes full advantage of the capabilities of the Sponge API for an enhanced user experience. By optimizing the power of autocompletion, you will be well guided through command execution.
Something wrong? Feel free to use the help command that will provides you a bunch of examples for your needs.
- Import existing world folder
- Create new world with custom settings
- Load / unload world
- Enable / disable world
- List all worlds including exported ones (i.e non-imported world folders)
- Delete world including exported ones
- Rename world
- Duplicate world
- Backup world
- Restore a backup
- Reset a world (unload, restore, load in once)
- Move entities to coordinates
- Move entities to another one
- Command blocks
- Game modes
- Tab lists
More information about per world features
- Real time on selected world
- Players sleep ignorance on selected world
- Weather forecasting
- Enhanced vanilla scoreboard commands implementation
Check the Wiki for a complete overview of Cosmos plugin !
If you ever found a bug using the Cosmos plugin, feel free to report an issue on the appropriate section.