Please welcome the first version of Cosmos designed for Minecraft
1.12.2 and Sponge API
To introduce the plugin, I will explore all the existing modules and also describe all the per-world features available.
For more information about plugin setup, commands and permissions, check out the official Wiki which is full of details.
- Save backups for a world
- List all existing backups
- Restore a backup for a world
- Reset a world with a backup (unload, restore, load in once)
- Tag a backup to identify it easier
- Delete a backup
- Show the information about the border on a world
- Center the border on a world
- Set the diameter of the border on a world
- Set the damage amount of the border on a world (damage per blocks per seconds)
- Set the damage thresh of the border on a world (distance outside the border before taking damage)
- Set the warning distance of the border on a world (causes the screen to be tinted red when the player is within the specified number of blocks from the world border)
- Set the warning time of the border on a world (causes the screen to be tinted red when a contracting world border reaches the player within the specified time)
- Remove the border on a world
- Operate the border on a world (plus, minus, times and divide operators)
- Transpose the border on a world (from start diameter to end diameter during specified amount of time)
- Allow command blocks on a world
- Set the difficulty on a world
- Set the game mode on a world (see per-world features)
- Set wether spawn generates on load on a world
- Set the generator type on a world
- Set hardcore mode on a world
- Set wether spawn keeps being loaded even without players on a world
- Set wether a world is automatically loaded on server start
- Toggle player versus player on a world
- Change world game rules on a world
- Set spawn position on a world
- Show the help for all Cosmos commands
- Import an existing world folder
- Create a new world with custom settings
- Load / unload a world
- Enable / disable a world (more information about world states)
- Show information about a world
- List all existing worlds (including loaded, unloaded, disabled and exported worlds)
- Copy a world
- Rename a world
- Delete a world
- Set the view distance on a world (may drastically slow server with huge view distance)
- Move one or many entities to specified coordinates
- Move one or many entities to another entity
- Send coordinate(s) of one or many entities to yourself or another player
- Toggle per-world functionnalities (see per-world features)
Mostly a mirror of the vanilla scoreboard commands in Minecraft 1.12.2.
This module is only available if per-world scoreboards are enabled.
Additionnal features like colors and json parsing can be used.
Vanilla scoreboard commands will be mapped to Cosmos ones if per-world scoreboards are enabled.
See more details in the scoreboard module section in the Wiki.
- Show the time and the day number on a world
- Set the time to the nearest dawn, dusk, midday or midnight. (may preserve the day number, -1, +0 or +1 at most)
- Set the time on a world with a specified about of ticks. (will not preserve the day number)
- Set the time to the next day at dusk.
- Toggle realtime on a world (day light cycle will be synchronized with local server time)
- Ignore player sleeping on a world (time will not skip to the next day when players sleep in bed)
- Forecast the current weather on a world
- Set sunny weather on a world
- Set rainy weather on a world
- Set stormy weather on a world
- Command blocks
- Game modes
- Tab lists
More information about per-world features