Lets you choose what in-game hours you want PvP enabled. Perhaps you want to give the players yet another reason to keep indoors during the night?
If you’re using SpongeForge, I highly recommend using the plugin instead of the mod, as it is built on top of the SpongeAPI and the server can be updated without breaking PvPTime.
- Configurable time when PvP is enabled and disabled
- Broadcasts when the PvP state changes
- Multi world support
- pvptime.override - If you want anybody to be able to deal damage even during daytime, let them have this permission
- pvptime.nopvp - If you want anybody to always be protected from PvP even in nighttime, let them have this permission
- pvptime.reload - Permission for /pvptime reload
- pvptime.info - Permission for /pvptime info
The plugin requires
pvp=on in your server.properties.
If you need, there’s information about the plugin configuration here.
PvPTime was a Bukkit plugin originally created by Erbros and continued/recoded by Guichaguri.