SpongyBackpacks is a simple Sponge plugins that provides backpacks for your players, accessible trough commands. The plugin is plug & play and comes with good defaults, so you don’t need to worry about configuring it, unless you want to apply some tweaks/limits.
- /sb create <rows, 1 to 6> user: creates a new backpack for you or user, if specified. By default, players can only have 2 backpacks, and 2 rows. If you want to change this, just set the option spongybackpacks.limit.rows/backpacks to a different value on your permission plugin. Permissions: - spongybackpacks.command.create
- /sb open user: opens the backpack with this specific name for you or for a player, if specified Permissions: - spongybackpacks.command.open.own - spongybackpacks.command.open.others
- /sb list user: lists the backpack of the specific user, or yours Permissions: - spongybackpacks.command.list.own - spongybackpacks.command.list.others
- /sb close : closes the inventory of player Permissions: - spongybackpacks.command.close
- /sb delete <drop items (true/false)> user: delete this backpack from your backpacks or from the user, if specified If drop items is true, the items will be dropped around you. If it’s false, the items will be voided. Permissions: - spongybackpacks.command.delete.own - spongybackpacks.command.delete.others
- /sb|spongybackpacks|bp|sbp|backpacks: main command Permissions: - spongybackpacks.command.main
This plugin also adds the ability for players to open their ender chest by shift right clicking with the ender chest item in hand, if they have the spongybackpacks.enderchest permission. Make sure to grant them this permission before using that feature!