The sponge plugin for item restriction by checking nbt tags.
- Discord community: https://discord.gg/TftabgG
- Plugin documentation: https://docs.ebi.team/en/
- Getting started guide: https://docs.ebi.team/en/tutorial
- Ore platform: https://ore.spongepowered.org/EpicBanItem/EpicBanItem
- bStats metrics of the plugin: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/EpicBanItem
- yinyangshi (@euOnmyoji)
EpicBanItem is now based on Minecraft 1.12.2 and SpongeAPI 7.1.0.
EpicBanItem achieves the goal of item banning by mapping items (and blocks sometimes) to NBT and then checking and updating them. The NBT format mapped to is the same as Command NBT Tags format in Minecraft, instead of the one provided by Sponge. The only difference is, the
Count tag will be erased when generating NBT, and only two tags named
Damage will exist, sometimes togethered with
All the configurations related to EpicBanItem are located in
config/epicbanitem/ directory, which contains two files named
banitem.conf (used to store rules and related options) and
settings.conf (used to store global options). All the commands related to EpicBanItem begin with
/ebi. All the permissions related to EpicBanItem begin with
EpicBanItem is entirely licensed under GPL-3.0 and includes
bstats-metrics licensed under LGPL-3.0 for data collection and statistics. The file named
config/bStats/config.conf can be edited in order to choose whether to enable data collection and statistics or not.