This is a continuation of the SGCraft project originally started by Greg Ewing
- Greg Ewing (original, retired)
- Forge 1.12.2 build 2768
- Mixin 0.7.11 Snapshot - Configurate & SnakeYaml
PDD, GDO and Configurator features require MalisisCore or MalisisEgo dependency
- Added GDO to give users control of their local and remote stargate iris controllers
- Added PDD which allows users to store Stargate addresses into a single handheld device.
- Added Configurator device which allows server admins or players access to new unique configuration options per Stargate
- Added SG Power Block (replaced RF Power Block). Uses built-in Forge power systems.
- Added “Preserve Iris State” which will return the Iris to the state it was prior to dialing Stargate on wormhole disconnect.
- Added “No Input Power Required”, requires no power to dial destinations.
- Made the feature “Transient Damage” (when wormhole opens) configurable.
- Added “Chevrons lock when dialed” where when the DHD is used will lock each chevron as its dialed vs watching the ring rotation dial sequence. This feature works slightly different when used in combination with the PDD.
- Added permissions system which relies on SpongeAPI, feature is optional, not required.
- Added dependency on MalisisCore or (EGO) for PDD, Configurator and GDO devices. Feature is optional, not required unless you want to use PDD, Configurator and GDO.
- Added “Accept Incoming Connections”, which will prevent someone from dialing that specific Stargate
- Added Horizontal based Stargates
- Added Tollan Phase-shifting device which allows an admin to pass-thru any Iris. (Creative Item Only)
- Added Gate Address control system
- Added Player Access control system.
- Blocked access to DHD fuel screen unless player has Admin access to connected stargate.
- Moved ZPM to a non-exclusive feature. ZPM Interface Cart will remain for IC2.
- Added ZPM Console
- Added new Pegasus dialing sounds
- Added the ability to link a DHD outside of its normal range. Sneak-Right-Click the base of a Stargate then Sneak-Right-Click the DHD. You will see messages regarding saved location and created link.
- Added random/configurable Stargate generations within all Temple types. (Igloo, Jungle, Pyramid, Swamp Hut)
- Added blue button and GUI image for Pegasus gate DHD’s
- Added a ******* feature that will randomly ****** in the event its **** and the gate ******.
- Added a ***** which when a player ***** it then **** will happen….
- Users can add/remove/edit their own list of Stargate addresses as well as set a readable name for each entry and an index number for which they appear in the PDD list.
- To use PDD, put the device in your hand and right-click it while near a Stargate, the GUI will open automatically.
- The PDD addresses are stored in NBT and are unique to each item. This means you can copy and share the items using various methods.
- PDD will allow user to select the gate address from the list and click “Dial Selected Address” and the Stargate will automatically dial the address while showing a connection progress. The GUI will also show and error state if issues were encountered during dialing as well as allow the user to disconnect the gates wormhole.
- PDD entry can be added by either pressing the + button in the GUI OR by sneaking and then right-clicking the PDD handheld while you are near a Stargate, the “Add PDD Entry” window will automatically appear.
- PDD can be used near the base of the Stargate or the linked DHD.
- The configuration file /config/sgcraft/pdd.yml can be used to pre-assign locked or unlocked addresses in all new PDD’s.
- Requires “sgcraft.gui.pdd” if you utilize a permissions system.
- GDO will allow a user to open/close both a local and a remote based Iris. The GDO also allows the user to disconnect a wormhole.
- GDO (may) have the ability to read from a list of players saved using the Configurator device which allows access to open the iris. Otherwise at the moment it is based on the players ability to modify the Stargates base block itself.
- GDO shows the current state of each gate so you can see visually what the state of the iris is on the other end of the wormhole.
- GDO can be used near the base of the Stargate or the linked DHD.
- Requires “sgcraft.gui.gdo” if you utilize a permissions system.
Seconds To Stay Open
Gate Rotation Speed
Energy Buffer Size
Energy Per Naquadah
Openings Per Naquadah
Distance Factor Multiplier
Inter-Dimensional Dimension Multiplier
One-Way Travel Only
Pegasus Gate Design Type
Preverse Wormhole Kills
Accept Incoming Connections
Close from Either End
Preserve Inventory on Iris Death
No Input Power Required
Chevrons lock when dialed
Return to Previous Iris State
Enable Transient Damage
Enabled Event Horizon Transparency
Horizontal rendering type (up/down)
Note: Configurator can be used to link long distance DHD’s to a Stargate. Sneak-right-click the base of the Stargate with a Configurator and then sneak-right-click a DHD to create a link.
Requires “sgcraft.gui.configurator” permissions if you utilize a permissions system. Additional permission nodes required for each option, see “configurations” list below.
- Allows admins to set which addresses are allowed or disallowed from dialing IN or OUT
- Allows admins to set a default value to allowing incoming or outgoing wormholes
- Allows admins to set players ability to use stargate for both incoming and outgoing
- Allows admins to set players ability to control iris controller
- Allows admins to set whether or not a player can modify the base configuration of a Stargate
- Fixed issue where DHD wouldn’t detect a Stargate connection properly.
- Fixed player velocity when exiting Stargate.
- Fixed issue with RedstoneFlux / ThermalExpansion Power block.
- Fixed sync/desync issue between client and server’s NBT data.
- Fixed an issue where the Stargates Iris Entity was being tracked for Teleport.
- Fixed how the Base block camo/inventory window appears. If the player doesn’t have admin access to the stargate then the non-inventory GUI window will appear with only the gate address shown.
- Camo slots are hidden when using horizontal based Stargates.
- Fixed DHD press button sounds not respecting global sound volume values.
- Fixed SG based blocks dropping in the event of an explosion even if canHarvest was false.
- Fixed snow accumulating on Stargate, DHD & Power Units.
- Fixed CI interface not sending “incoming”/“outgoing” during dialing procedure.
- Fixed an “unknown” state being sent to CI interfaces during connection phase.
- Fixed missing event horizon sound.
- Fixed issue with Nuclear Craft
- Fixed issue with Naquadah recipe
- Removed the RFPower Block, it was replaced with the SG Power Block.
• ZPM's and a ZPM Interface Cart (requires IndustrialCraft 2) • Pegasus Gate model and images for Stargate • Handheld GDO (Implementation not quite finished as of 1.20.0) • Longer delay for Stargate dialing when using ZPM. • Ability to toggle on/off any recipe. • Ability to prevent users from harvesting existing Stargate and DHD blocks • Tokra Villagers to Village Generator • Ability to toggle on/off the saving of gate addresses to users clipboard when inspecting the base • New optional HD Event Horizon Texture • New optional power diagnostic values to DHD Power Screen • Ability to modify the power values for IC2 and RF • Russian and Chinese Language Translation • Many new sounds • Configurable ZPM requirements per world • Configurable Tokra villagers per world
• Pyramid generated Stargates would appear to float • Event Horizon glowing effect • Missing background and item tool tips • Structure Augmentation • GUI Conflict with NEI/JEI • Recipe Registrations happening too early. • Netty attempting to send packets on wrong thread • IC2 Power module client crash • model/item loading registration errors • Updated for latest 1.12.2 MCP mappings • DimensionMap crash on Windows PC's • Fixed possible issue with recipe registration for invalid items • Made one-way travel default • Timings of phases to allow for usage of newer connect sound. • Server/Client config sync issue with IC2PowerTE and RFPowerTE • Bug between TinkersConstruct w/ GLContext/Thread error • Fixed ComputerCraft interface error • Re-wrote teleportation code to rely more on server to make permissions systems work correctly
- At the moment if you put a Handheld GDO in your OFF-HAND, it will allow you to fast-dial a Stargate Address, as in the chevrons will lock immediately vs. the rotation dial sequence.
- Put a Handheld GDO in your main hand, click the base of the Stargate. This will change it’s type which is persistent.
- A ZPM is an extremely powerful ancient device which placed in a ZPM Interface Cart and provide vast amounts of Power to IC2 equipment as well as be used as a power source for the Stargates themselves.
- In your config folder you’ll see a folder called /SGCraft/, inside of that folder there is a zpm.yml file. Edit the YML file with your origin and destination values. Any value greater than 0 means transport between the point of origin and the destination requires the usage of a ZPM. The value also is used as a multiplier to configure how much additional power is required to make the initial connection. World to World ZPM requirements are turned off by default.
- Configuration: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/configuration.html
- Permissions: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/permissions.html
- Power Units: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/IC2Integration.html
- Build Instructions: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/Stargates.html
- Recipes: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/Recipes.html
- Computer Interfaces: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/ComputerCraft.html
- Tok’ra Villagers: http://www.almuramc.com/sgcraft/TokraVillager.html
Zero Point Module Enabled Stargate with ZPM Interface Cart
ZPM Interface Cart GUI:
New DHD Controller Screen
Almura Development Studios © 2011-2018