This is a continuation of the SGCraft project originally started by Greg Ewing
- Greg Ewing (original, retired)
- Forge 1.12.2 build 2768
- Mixin 0.7.11 Snapshot - Configurate & SnakeYaml
• ZPM's and a ZPM Interface Cart (requires IndustrialCraft 2) • Pegasus Gate model and images for Stargate • Handheld GDO (Implementation not quite finished as of 1.20.0) • Longer delay for Stargate dialing when using ZPM. • Ability to toggle on/off any recipe. • Ability to prevent users from harvesting existing Stargate and DHD blocks • Tokra Villagers to Village Generator • Ability to toggle on/off the saving of gate addresses to users clipboard when inspecting the base • New optional HD Event Horizon Texture • New optional power diagnostic values to DHD Power Screen • Ability to modify the power values for IC2 and RF • Russian and Chinese Language Translation • Many new sounds • Configurable ZPM requirements per world • Configurable Tokra villagers per world
• Pyramid generated Stargates would appear to float • Event Horizon glowing effect • Missing background and item tool tips • Structure Augmentation • GUI Conflict with NEI/JEI • Recipe Registrations happening too early. • Netty attempting to send packets on wrong thread • IC2 Power module client crash • model/item loading registration errors • Updated for latest 1.12.2 MCP mappings • DimensionMap crash on Windows PC's • Fixed possible issue with recipe registration for invalid items • Made one-way travel default • Timings of phases to allow for usage of newer connect sound. • Server/Client config sync issue with IC2PowerTE and RFPowerTE • Bug between TinkersConstruct w/ GLContext/Thread error • Fixed ComputerCraft interface error • Re-wrote teleportation code to rely more on server to make permissions systems work correctly
- At the moment if you put a Handheld GDO in your OFF-HAND, it will allow you to fast-dial a Stargate Address, as in the chevrons will lock immediately vs. the rotation dial sequence.
- Put a Handheld GDO in your main hand, click the base of the Stargate. This will change it’s type which is persistent.
- A ZPM is an extremely powerful ancient device which placed in a ZPM Interface Cart and provide vast amounts of Power to IC2 equipment as well as be used as a power source for the Stargates themselves.
- In your config folder you’ll see a folder called /SGCraft/, inside of that folder there is a zpm.yml file. Edit the YML file with your origin and destination values. Any value greater than 0 means transport between the point of origin and the destination requires the usage of a ZPM. The value also is used as a multiplier to configure how much additional power is required to make the initial connection. World to World ZPM requirements are turned off by default.
Zero Point Module Enabled Stargate with ZPM Interface Cart
ZPM Interface Cart GUI:
New DHD Controller Screen
Almura Development Studios © 2011-2018