By default, PokeTeams comes with three files inside of the poketeams folder. These consist of the
configuration which allows the administrators to modify settings and permissions, the
teams which stores all information regarding the many times a server may have, and the
censor which will include all censored words you want to have blocked for your team names.
- Message-Loser: Boolean value to determine if the loser of a team battle should be messaged.
- Message-Winners: Boolean value to determine if the winner of a team battle should be messaged.
- Record-All-Battles: Boolean value to determine if there all battle records should be kept or just the teams
- Chat-Color: String value to determine the chat color in team chat
- Console-SocialSpy: Boolean value to determine if the console should see team chat
- Player-SocialSpy: Boolean value to determine if people with the teams socialspy permission should be notified of messages
- Prefix: String values of the prefix in team chat
- Default-TeamName: If a player does not have a team, this will be the default value for
- Default-TeamTag: If a team does not have a tag, this will be the default value for
- Max Member: Integer value of the max members per team
- Allow Colors: Boolean value if the teams can have colored names or not (NOT recommended)
- Use-Censor: Whether or not to censor inappropriate team names
- In this section there are Boolean values for each feature a player can do within a team. Set false to any that you wish not be accessible for each rank