- Add border-block-radius for extra protection around claims. Many modded blocks, when placed next to claim border, can cause grief to surrounding blocks. To solve this issue, set ‘border-block-radius’ to 1 or higher depending on how deep the block searches. Note: This setting will only affect block placement and claim resize/creations. Avoid setting this setting too high as it may cause performance to degrade.
- Add permission ‘griefprevention.admin.ignore.border-check’ for players to bypass if needed.
- Fix writable books not closing when cancelled.
- Fix client visual glitch when interacting with flower pots.
- Change config ‘auto-claim-radius’ to ‘auto-chest-claim-block-radius’. Note: If you had this disabled previously, make sure to disable the new setting.
- Removed block place surrounding listener check in favor of new border feature.