- Do not forget to update your config.yml with the lines below or recreating it.
- Thanks to the sponge community to report issues professionally and quickly since the first release.
- Added support for SpongeForge
- Added feedback messages to the /petblock call and /petblock toggle command
- The /petblock call command automatically spawns the pet if it has not already spawned
- Fixed retrieving items from the GUI was possible in PetBlocks-Sponge
- Fixed /petblock toggle command throws exception in PetBlocks-Sponge
- Fixed not clearing up if SpongeForge is supported
- Fixed the old riding engine was being used in PetBlocks-Sponge
called-success: '&aYou have called your pet.'
toggle-spawn: '&aYour pet has spawned.'
toggle-despawn: '&aYour pet has despawned.'