Hotfix for build 768
- Fixed NoClassDefFoundError: TextStringBuilder
This update contains reworked command system and permissions.
- You need to update Plan permissions to use this version: Link to permission changes
Special thanks to Shadowhackercz and Vankka for their contributions to this update.
If you would like to affect Plan development priorities, fulfill this survey. It might take around 5-10 minutes. https://forms.gle/w9ZniR8vfe1U1aHm6
- All platforms now use same permissions for same commands
- All platforms now have all of the commands that have been available
- When using commands as a player the help menu now has more information on hover
- Actions that remove data now ask for confirmation instead of
- Some commands that previously did not have a specific permission now have a permission (such as
/planproxy(They still work as aliases though). Another alias
See https://github.com/plan-player-analytics/Plan/wiki/Commands-&-Permissions for updated permission & command information
- Login page now logs in when Enter is pressed
- Login page now uses a
<a>(might help password managers)
- Vankka contributed a FactionsUUID Extension that should support FactionsUUID and forks eg. SaberFactions (and the now dead SavageFactions)
- EssentialsX Extension no longer stores economy information due to large amount of “Economy lag” messages.
- Shadowhackercz contributed a Czech locale, use it by setting locale to
- Lots of the command related messages had to be updated so some messages might be in English because they have not been translated yet.
If you run into any issues, please open a ticket at http://bugs.playeranalytics.net